Download Episode 2 here
On this second episode of Through the Aftermath, Shawn and Jonathan cover quite a bit as they're already breaking their "under 1 hour" rule. The main topic is Mad Max and the brand new Fallout 3 DLC.
- Fallen Earth State of the Game
- I Am Alive to launch in March
- Earthrise on the year ahead
- Fallout 3's game-stopping endgame changing for all platforms except PS3
- Check out this hilarious apocalyptic comedy: The Remnants
- Hellgate: London going free to play and not closing down afterall
- New PA show coming to NBC, from one of the writers of Heroes
- Fallout 3 downloadable content released earlier this week
Main Topic: Mad Max:
Shawn and Jonathan go through the basic premise of the movie and how it affected them growing up. They mention their favorite scenes and some little-known facts from behind the scenes.
Great Mad Mad resource: http://www.madmaxmovies.com/
Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Impressions:
S & J give some impressions on the new DLC for Fallout 3 and why you should spend the $10 on it. Shawn mentions a great review at GiantBomb.com that you all need to see.
Keep in touch with us via the Facebook page, email or on Twitter. We'll be holding a Twitter contest on Thursday, February 5th. Simply follow us on Twitter and watch our Twitter feed at exactly 3pm EST/8pm GMT on Feb 5th for a trivia question about Mad Max. The first person to correctly answer that question in their Twitter feed (e.g.: @aftermathshow the answer is RHUBARB!) will win a Special Edition Mad Max DVD from Amazon.com. Spread the word, get your friends in on this too!
No John this week, but he should be back for next show!
All movie audio clips are copyright Mad Max.
Theme music is "The Fourth Tribe" by Michael Gordon Shapiro. Used with permission.