Friday, January 29, 2010

Episode 27

Download Episode 27

In this 27th episode of Through the Aftermath, the main topic is I Am Legend as Shawn and Jonathan discuss more than just the Will Smith movie version.

There are also three emails read on the show and a lengthy discussion on what we've been up to the last few weeks (including Book of Eli!).

As usual, you can also keep in touch with us via the Facebook page or Twitter.

Theme music is The Fourth Tribe by Michael Gordon Shapiro. Used with permission.

1 comment:

  1. great show as useual, and I did not see Book of Eli yet but my Brother realy liked it and he is not in particularly even into PA

    Yeah that sounds great about the "Getting off the grid" too.

    My Brothers and I talk about that stuff, I agree it doesn't actualy have to do with a post apocalypse but just the fact you don't have to depend on the grid for everything and one thing happeneing to it and were all screwed. Or just being able to live on your own terms is soo good : )

    Besides it's fun too and you can depend on your self in a way you could never depend on some one else to make sure you got your electricity and food, etc...

    ReplyDelete